NatWest Group Recruitment 2021:-
NatWest Group is hiring candidates for the role of Software Engineer – Cloud & Micro Across the Chennai location in India. The complete details about NatWest Group Recruitment 2021 are as follows.
Company Name: NatWest Group
Job Position:- Software Engineer – Cloud & Micro
Job Location:– Chennai
Job Posting Date:- 16th September 2021
Job Valid up to:- 23rd September 2021
Job Type:- Full Time
Salary:– As per the company standards
Join us as a Software Engineer
- This is an opportunity for a driven Software Engineer to take on an exciting new career challenge
- You’ll have the opportunity to build a wide network of stakeholders of varying levels of seniority
- It’s a chance to hone your existing technical skills and advance your career
In your new role, you’ll engineer and maintain innovative, customer centric, high performance, secure and robust solutions.
You’ll be working within a feature team and using extensive experience to engineer software, scripts and tools that are often complex, as well as liaising with other engineers, architects and business analysts across the platform.
You’ll also be:
- Producing complex and critical software rapidly and of high quality which adds value to the business
- Working in permanent teams who are responsible for the full life cycle, from initial development, through enhancement and maintenance to replacement or decommissioning
- Collaborating to optimise our software engineering capability
- Designing, producing, testing and implementing our working code
- Working across the life cycle, from requirements analysis and
- You’ll need a background in software engineering, software design, architecture, and an understanding of how your area of expertise supports our customers. We’ll also expect you to have Cloud integration experience, along with knowledge of REST APIs, Microservices, Java, Springboot and NodeJS.
- Experience of working with code repositories, bug tracking tools and wikis
- Coding experience in multiple programming languages
- Experience of DevOps and Agile methodology and associated toolsets and methodologies
- A background in solving highly complex, analytical and numerical problems
- Experience of implementing programming best practice, especially around scalability, automation, virtualisation, optimisation, availability and performance
NatWest Group Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Jobs Below: