NatWest Group Recruitment 2021:-
NatWest Group is hiring candidates for the role of Quality Analyst for Chennai location in India The complete details about NatWest Group Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Company Name:- NatWest Group
Job Position:- Quality Analyst
Job Location:– Chennai
Job Posting Date:- 6th June 2021
Job Valid up to:- 20th June 2021
Employment Type:- Full time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
- If you have a keen eye for detail, this could be the role for you, as you’ll make sure that only well designed and built work packages get through quality testing
- You’ll make sure decisions made are based on robust data, return on investment and value measures that demonstrate thoughtful and intelligent cost management
- Joining us in this fast-paced role, you’ll have excellent opportunities for progression and developing your analyst capabilities
As a Quality Analyst, you’ll be assisting the feature team to define testable work that is technically robust, high performing, stable and secure, and ensures excellent customer experiences and outcomes. Promoting continuous improvement, you’ll identify opportunities to maximise the customer experience and reduce the test cycle time by improving techniques, tooling, eliminating waste and creating a collaborative, proactive approach to quality in the feature team.
As well as this, you’ll be:
- Supporting your Quality Manager and team in executing against the test strategy and quality by determining and advising which tests should be automated at which layer
- Encouraging the identification of ideas and driving the delivery of initiatives that will reduce cost and simplify the bank
- Supporting your team and Quality Manager through the life cycle
- Building and leveraging relationships with all stakeholders, making sure that decisions are commercially focused and create a long-term value for the bank
We’re looking for someone with an extensive understanding of the systems development life cycle. You’ll have experience of delivering testing activities in an IT function, with proven application of a wide range of testing automation tooling.
Along with this, you’ll have experience of applying a wide range of testing automation tooling, as well as testing methodologies, including a range of Agile testing methods such as test driven development and behaviour driven development. We’ll also look to you to have the ability to relate everyday work to the strategic vision of the feature team with a strong focus on business outcomes.
We’ll also expect:
- Experience of testing ideas, products, designs, planning and execution
- A background in Selenium or SILK and rest services testing
- Experience in functional and non-functional testing such as system, system integration, user, load, volume, stress, security, accessibility, compatibility, penetration and back-out
- Demonstrable knowledge of Agile methodologies with experience of working in an Agile team
- A very capable communicator with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts clearly to your peers and management level colleagues
NatWest Group Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply Other Jobs Below: