Myntra Recruitment 2021
Myntra is hiring candidates for the role of Software Engineer – UI for Bangalore, India location. The complete details about Myntra Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Company Name:- Myntra
Job Position:- Software Engineer – UI
Job Location:– Bangalore
Experience Level:- 1-2 years
Employment Type:- Full time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
- Write maintainable/scalable/efficient and modular code for a very front end for the portal and alternative channels
- Design and develop user interface for business sensitive consumer facing e-commerce portal
- Work in a cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during entire SDLC
- Follow coding standards, unit-testing, code reviews etc.
- Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines.
- Lead by example through innovation.
- You will support client studies applying McKinsey’s proprietary power modelling solutions to support energy clients make smarter decisions about their strategy, investments and asset portfolio.
- In this role, you will be part of the team that converts public, proprietary and client data into optimization algorithms required to optimize the energy assets of our clients and deliver the insights on specific challenges they face in accelerating the energy transition.
- During deployment, you will work with cross-functional client teams including engineers, data scientists, IT and software specialists, business managers, etc.
- You will master the analytics and methodology embedded into the solutions and the data concepts related power sector. You will also develop a deep understanding of power system dynamics – build, dispatch, retirement, reserves, weather, etc., to clearly articulate results and insights to external clients and internal colleagues.
- You are simultaneously a business lead and a data scientist – an expert in both areas.You will engage with clients as part of a cross-functional team on studies to implemented digital solutions while applying the traditional McKinsey toolkit to gain breadth and depth on the potential options that our clients have to resolve their most complex challenges.
- You will actively contribute to internal and external outreach efforts to grow the brand awareness and support our client development efforts while identifying new opportunities for McKinsey to develop new digital products to better services our clients.
- You will play an active role in the delivery of our solution to power utility clients, and will help build a new entrepreneurial knowledge-based business as Power Solutions is an extension of McKinsey’s service and is expected to grow substantially within the next five years.
- There is flexibility to hire at the analyst, senior analyst or associate level, depending on candidate experience.
- 1- 2 years experience in developing front-end for large scale web based consumer facing products
- Hands-on developer & focused on being an individual contributor
- Strong understanding of mobile platforms and browsers, Strong CS & HTTP fundamentals
- Experience and expertise in UI architecture, component/framework design
- Excellent programming skills in HTML5 CSS3 including JS web browser APIs; building advanced responsive layouts. Node.js background is essential, React.js is a plus
- Ability to write code compatible across browsers and other clients
- Exposure to mobile based interfaces, social media
- Good understanding of backend systems i. e. web services, APIs from a consumer perspective
- Working in distributed systems setup and developing serverless apps is desired
- B Tech/BE or M Tech/MS in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed college.
Myntra Recruitment 2021 Application Process :-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|||2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Register (Only BE/ BTech )||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Apply Other Jobs Below: