Myntra Off Campus Recruitment 2021:-
Myntra is hiring candidates for the role of Associate – Instructional Designer across the Bangalore location in India. Detailed description about Myntra Off Campus Recruitment 2021 is as follows.
Company Name: Myntra
Job Position:- Associate – Instructional Designer
Job Location:– Bangalore
Experience:- 2-5 years
Job Type:- Full Time
Salary:– Best in Industry
- Training Design is a new team being developed as a part of Myntra Contact centre
- We work with various cross-functional teams and are responsible for designing end to end training plans for new and existing employees across all CX LOBs.
- This includes analyzing data and identifying content inclusions, defining training duration and deployment channels/methodologies, creating content assets including SOPS, storyboards, presentations, audio, graphics, animations, games, and activities for both Instructor-lead and E-learning programs.
- Work with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to perform training needs analysis
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content
- Design and develop detailed storyboards
- Review process documents/SOPs and provide insights and suggestions to creators to ensure that all critical and relevant information is included and clearly defined
- Design instructor-led courses, online programs, web-based learning aids or products, and other programs as needed
- Develop soft skills content using innovative teaching techniques & tools like case studies, audios/videos components, role plays, activities/workshops, projects, evaluation methods, etc.
- Create and administer quizzes based on the training imparted to check learner comprehension
- Present content in a creative manner that makes the learning process simple and easy for the trainees
- Apply different instructional methodologies/theories to drive learning and enhanced retention thereby achieving training objectives
- Host and manage training content on the LMS
- Periodically refresh the training content to stay up-to-date on the latest policies and processes
- Monitor the effectiveness of the training program during the pilot and implement changes based on impact and user feedback to ensure continual improvement
- Stay updated on all emerging instructional technologies and make recommendations about when to adopt certain systems to continue to offer the best learning experience possible
- Graduate with 2-5 years of experience in course design for instructor-led / blended / online training
- Experience in designing/ developing e-learning courses
- Experience working with an LMS and course development software
- Knowledge of instructional design concepts – Storyboarding, Assessments, etc.
- Knowledge and experience in training needs analysis, adult learning/training principles, and principles of instructional design
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Excellent English and Hindi written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with a team and stakeholders at various levels of hierarchy
- Self-driven with the ability to work without constant supervision
Myntra Off Campus Recruitment 2021: Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Jobs Below: