Myntra Off Campus Drive 2021:-
Myntra is hiring candidates for the role of Manager – Program Management across Bangalore location in India. The complete details about Myntra Off Campus Drive 2021 is as follows.
Company Name:- Myntra
Job Position:- Manager – Program Management
Job Location:– Bangalore
Employment Type:- Full time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
This person will lead the Planning & Analytics charter for Events and Activation within the team. This will involve:
- End to end ownership of performance tracking and corrective actions basis insights for all Events and Activations and ensure top-line and bottom line achievement for the same
- Prior to an event/activation, creating business readiness view basis key performance indicators and plan closures across key metrics. Followed by co-ordinating/planning corrective actions to impact key metrics
- Initiating and closure of Events learning deck across key functions and business metric. Drive improvements in Events approach and constructs by leveraging Event on Event learning.
- Aligning stakeholders and leadership on the event insights and puting across suggested improvements basis the insights.
- Evaluating expected impact of new product features and constructs with the product team. Using past performance benchmarks to arrive at the expected incremental impact of product asks, figuring out with product the phased release and performance measurement plan of the new features.
- Understand and assess opportunities across various festive occasions (e.g. opportunity size, appeal, differentiation) in order to proactively determine how to best drive customer engagement and business impact
- Creating Event/Activation project status snapshots across workstreams and leadership review decks to drive alignment and cross team accountability
- MBA from a top tier school, with total work experience of 2-3 years, preferably in an Ecommerce firm driving category/ platform growth
- Strong people & stakeholder management skills – ability to handle multiple stakeholders across the organization
- Strong project/program management skills: ability to juggle multiple work streams, timelines and priorities
- Self motivated with strong collaboration and influencing skills, ability to work despite ambiguity
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to work well under deadlines, pressure and to successfully meet these deadlines
- Bias for action – Has sound judgement, thoroughly thinks through the problems to come up with solutions
- Sharp Business and creative Acumen
- Extremely strong in execution as this role will involve overseeing significant execution
Myntra Off Campus Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply Other Jobs Below: