MorningStar is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of MDP Associate. Here is everything that you need to know about this opportunity!
|Job Role||MDP Associate|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA|
|Batch||2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023 Batch|
|Job Location||Vashi, Navi Mumbai|
|Salary CTC||INR 4,06,575 – 5,18,175 PA|
|Last date to apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- Bachelor’s degree and above in any discipline.
- Freshers and candidates with up to 2 years of experience can apply.
- Candidates awaiting results for their last semester can also apply.
- Good English communication, reading, writing, and content interpretation skills.
- Client-oriented, innovative, with a bias for action and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Analytical and critical thinking, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills.
- Basic level proficiency in MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel, and Word.
- Conduct timely and in-depth screening, research, and review of company data and disclosures.
- Learn the research methodology and processes quickly and apply that knowledge consistently.
- Deliver individual and team targets including production and quality.
- Establish and achieve the set objectives and key results (OKRs) with the guidance of the team lead.
- Provide input and ideas for new data collection methods, product/process improvements, and quality initiatives.
- Eligible candidates must successfully clear the online assessment.
- Two interview rounds will be conducted post clearing the online assessment.
- At every stage of eligibility, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by the Morningstar recruitment team.
- A permanent offer letter will be provided to you from Morningstar after clearing all rounds.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible.