Mitsogo is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Software Engineer. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- Understanding of OOPS
- Knowledge of Software development Lifecycle
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Python is much appreciated
- You will help build the future of Enterprise software around intelligent tools that simplify the way people work.
- As Software Engineers, you are not just designers and orchestrators of business mobility & modern work, but you will be the force multipliers of the ecosystem; you will thrive off the ecosystem, enrich yourselves, and in turn make our ecosystem vibrant.
Your gateway into End-to-end Engineering
- Hybrid Engineering – Deeply understand the market & competitive landscape. Translate technical customer requirements into actionable architectures and designs.
- Problem-solving – Formulate approaches to solve problems using algorithms and models. Use data exploration techniques to discover new opportunities within your problem area.
- Trailblazing – Work with groundbreaking technologies, leverage open-source initiatives and third-party services and provide the best user experience.
- Improve codebase – Analyze and optimize front end & back end code, validate approaches, pursue simplicity, efficiency, reliability & performance and iterate to continuously improve.
- Automation – Develop test strategies, design automation frameworks, and write unit/functional tests to drive up code coverage and automation metrics.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: