Mindfire Solutions is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of AI/ML Engineer. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||AI/ML Engineer|
|Salary||INR 3-6 LPA|
|Last Date||Apply as soon as possible|
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, or a related field.
- Proven hands-on experience/interest in AI/ML
- Must have skills: Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning
- Good to have skills: Artificial NE, Artificial Neural Networks, Natural Language Processing, Python Development
- Strong foundation in machine learning concepts, algorithms, and data structures.
- Familiarity with machine learning libraries and frameworks (e.g., TensorFlow, PyTorch, scikit-learn).
- Proficiency in Python development in a Linux environment and using standard development tools.
- Basic understanding of data manipulation and analysis tools (e.g., Pandas, NumPy).
- Basic understanding of Computer Vision libraries like OpenCV.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and analytical thinking.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Eagerness to learn and adapt to new technologies and methodologies.
- Good to have knowledge of building ML Models using any Artificial Neural Networks (ANNs), Convolutional Neural Networks (CNNs), Recurrent Neural Networks (RNNs), and Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs)
- Good to have knowledge of mapping NLP models (BERT and GPT) to accelerators and awareness of trade-offs across memory, bandwidth, and computing.
- Good to have knowledge of cloud computing platforms and services, such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud.
- Develop, validate, and implement machine learning models and algorithms.
- Collaborate with data scientists and other stakeholders to understand and define project goals.
- Maintain data infrastructure and ensure scalability and efficiency of data-related operations.
- Stay abreast of the latest developments in the field of AI/Client and recommend ways to implement them in our operations.
- Communicate complex data findings in a clear and understandable manner to non-technical stakeholders.
- Adhere to data privacy and security guidelines.
- Participate in the entire AI project lifecycle, from concept to deployment and maintenance.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: