Micron Recruitment 2021:-
Micron is hiring candidates for the role of Block Level Verification Engineer across the Hyderabad location in India. Detailed description about Micron Recruitment 2021 is as follows.
Company Name: Micron
Job Position:- Block Level Verification Engineer
Job Location:– Hyderabad
Job Type:- Full Time
Salary:– Best in Industry
- As an AMS Verification Engineer, you will work with a highly innovative and motivated design team using state of the art memory technologies to develop the most advanced DRAM and Emerging memory products.
- You will be challenged by the complexity and difficulty of verifying high density memory chips (up to 32Gb) with huge scale of circuit capability (over 4M transistors), ultra-high speed designs, complex functionality which includes next Generation DDR/LPDDR (ex: DDR5, LPDDR5) and advanced low power and power management technologies.
- You will need to have the ability to work as an AMS Verification Engineer, to evaluate Full chip or block level functionality and provide solutions to help delivery of functionally correct design.
- You will work closely with Micron’s various design and verification teams all over the world to contribute to the success of the design projects by applying verification tools and techniques, providing verification status and summaries to specific designs as needed.
- Provide verification support to design projects by simulating, analyzing and debugging pre-silicon full chip designs.
- Develop Test cases/Stimulus to increase the functional coverage for all DRAM and emerging memory architectures and features.
- Develop and maintain test benches and test vectors using simulation tools and run regressions for coverage analysis and improvements. Co-work with international colleagues on developing new verification flows to take on the challenges in DRAM and emerging memory design.
- Participate in developing verification methodology and verification environments for advanced DRAM and emerging memory products.
- Good understanding of analog / mixed signal circuits. Experience in Analog and Mixed signal Verification Understand the usage of tools like Virtuoso, Finseim, Hspice, Xcellium, Simvision, Waveview.
- Hands on experience in writing Verilog, Verilog-A/MS, Real Number Models. Hands on experience in building SPICE testbenches at Block, Fullchip Level.
- Hand on experience in building the COSIM/ Mixed signal verification environment. Hands on experience in SV, UVM based Verification Hands on experience in SV/PSL assertions. Good scripting skills using perl, python is a plus.
- Previous work experience in DRAM memory related fields is a plus Must possess good communication, debugging skills and ability to work well in a team.
- Bachelors or Post Graduate Degree in Electronics Engineering or related engineering field required
Micron Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Jobs Below: