Micron Recruitment 2021
Micron is hiring candidates for the role of Engineer – Scribe Design for Hyderabad, location in India The complete details about Micron Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Company Name:- Micron
Job Position:- Engineer – Scribe Design
Job Location:– Hyderabad
Experience: 3+ years
Employment Type:- Full time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
Job Description for Micron Recruitment 2021:
We are looking for an energetic, ambitious, result-driven individual with strong work ethic and integrity to join us as a Scribe Design Verification Engineer in Micron’s Technology Development Group, and in this role, you will be supporting development of advanced process technology through scribe test structure design and layout, CAD, and reticle creation.
Job Responsibilities for Micron Recruitment 2021:
- Identify and initiate physical verification features in early design phase by developing deep understanding of process technology, top level and module scribe design architecture.
- Develop and maintain automation solutions for scribe design specific simulation and physical verification methodologies.
- Develop circuit design, layout, simulation and physical verification flows/methodologies.
- Collaborate with Process Integration, CAD and PDK teams to mitigate physical verification rule deck issues.
- Partner in development of validation methodologies for physical verification and circuit simulation flows.
- Implement automation scripts in Calibre SVRF/TVF, SKILL, Perl, Python, Bash and C-shell.
- Advance and maintain test cases for evaluating PDK updates in IC design flow
Job Requirements for Micron Recruitment 2021:
- Master’s or higher degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or related field.
- 3 plus years of relevant experience in the fields of IC design flow development, Memory/Mixed-Signal Design and Layout.
- Familiarity with LVS, DRC, PEX rule deck coding using Calibre SVRF/TVF.
- Understanding of front/back end analog and mixed signal design flows and methodologies.
- Experience in automation of IC design flows using SKILL, Perl, Python, Bash, C-Schell coding.
- Knowledge of spice simulators such as HSPICE and Finesim.
- Hands on experience with schematic entry, netlist extraction, and post layout verification.
- Familiarity with semiconductor electrical fundamentals and device physics.
- Capable of working in a cross functional and multi-site team environment spanning multiple time zones.
Micron Recruitment 2021 Application Process :-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|||2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Register (Only BE/ BTech )||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Apply Other Jobs Below: