Microchip Recruitment Drive 2021:-
Microchip is hiring candidates for the role of Software Engineer – II across Chennai location in India. The complete details about Microchip Recruitment Drive 2021 is as follows.
Company Name: Microchip
Job Position:- Software Engineer – II
Job Location:– Chennai
Experience:- 2-4 years
Employment Type:- Full time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
Microchip products are at the heart of millions of consumer devices and networks, and we are looking for an exceptional person to join our software team.
The right candidate would be the one with high level of motivation possessing high level of firmware/software expertise and capable/aspire to lead a firmware team if required. This position requires developing firmware/software following SDLC for custom products within USB and Networking group, hands on coding, lead the technical architecture of the product, solves technical challenges faced by the team, review design artifacts including source code generated by other team members. Prior experience in leading a team is good to have and not must have as long as the aspiring candidate is looking for leadership challenges going forward.
- Act as an individual contributor, actively involved in the development of customer centric solutions and products that involves development of firmware and/or drivers
- Actively take part in technical discussions, brainstorming and Code Reviews, etc.
- Should be a self-motivated individual, expected to be interacting with cross functional teams located across the globe
- Able to create unit and system level test cases for the modules being developed
- Getting involved during all the phases of product life cycle, right from requirement gathering, Module Design, Implementation, Release and sustenance
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in ECE or CSE or EEE
- The candidate should be very strong in C programming in an embedded environment
- Working experience with any one or more of 8-bit, 16-bit, 32-bit micro controllers
- Working experience with Peripheral Interfaces like SPI, I2C, UART etc.
- To be able to work as an individual contributor and also as an effective team player
- Good Communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- 2-4 years of experience
- Understanding of one of more of the following protocols: Ethernet, USB, USB Power Delivery
- Expertise on Dynamic Debugging Tools like JTAG debuggers
- Knowledge on RTOS / Linux / Windows System Programming
- Experience with Logic Analyzers, protocol analyzers, oscilloscopes and other embedded software development tools
- Knowledge of Assembly language Programming
Microchip Recruitment Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply Other Jobs Below: