Microchip Technology is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Intern. Here is everything that you need to know about this opportunity!
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- Degree in Electronics, Communications Engineering or Computer Science
- Should have done projects related to Digital Design or Verification.
- Strong knowledge of digital electronics and logic design.
- Good in coding with Verilog, System Verilog and C.
- Basic knowledge of verification concepts and flow.
- Knowledge of UVM and SoC is a plus.
- Good communication skills to work in a cross-functional team across multiple sites.
- The WSG R&D Group in Bangalore is responsible for the design, and implementation with pre- and post-silicon verification & validation of mixed-signal Wireless devices.
- The verification engineer should be able to perform IP/SoC verification of VLSI designs.
- A verification plan is to be created based on the IP/Product Specification documentation.
- IP verification environment and test case development using the methodology adapted by WSG.
- Construction of module test cases and perform functional verification of the IP developed.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible.