Mercedes Benz Recruitment 2021:-
Mercedes Benz is hiring candidates for the role of UI Software Development – Senior Software Engineer for Bangalore, India location. The complete details about Mercedes Benz Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Company Name:- Mercedes Benz
Job Position:- UI Software Development – Senior Software Engineer
Job Location:– Bangalore, India
Experience Level:- 4-8 years
Job Posting Date:- 26th March 2021
Employment Type:- Full time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
We are looking for highly motivated and skilled engineers to help us design & develop UI Software Framework & Features for next-generation Mercedes-Benz vehicles at our R&D Division in Bangalore, India. This role is to work closely with our counterparts in Germany to define and implement software architectures, UI Concept & Feature development on the latest automotive embedded platforms for MBUX.
- Minimum 4 to 8 years of experience in Architecture & software programming – UI Framework, Application Design, Implementation & testing reusable software components for embedded platforms.
- Experience in UI implementation.
- Development of UI modules with Qt/QML.
- Experience in C/C++ programming with Embedded Linux knowledge.
- Experience with version control (Git), Cmake, Unit Testing and CI/CD.
- Enable high responsiveness between UI specification/style guide development/changes and UI module delivery.
- Ensure timely delivery of tasks according to product back log
- Ensure good quality of delivery
- Experience in infotainment display / instrument cluster projects is a plus
- Experience in agile software development process (SCRUM/KANBAN)
- Ability to lead a team.
- Excellent communication and team work skills.
Educational Qualification/ Requirements:-
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, software engineering or related field; or equivalent work experience. Experience in C/C++ programming.
- Good hands on experience and knowledge in GUI development with Qt/QML.
- Ability to analyze complex problems, recognize and explain connections between cause-and-effect, and develop concrete, viable solutions, taking risks and obstacles into account.
- Ability to manage competing project priorities and constraints.
- Ability to analyze internal/external technology trends and developments. Active participation in collaborative opportunities to gain skills in new areas to support other team members.
- Ability to work in inter-cultural, inter-disciplinary teams, across multiple time zones.
- Analytical skills for continuous evaluation of ways to improve performance and behavior, focusing on efficiency and quality.
- Knowledge in developing UIs (Views, Widgets, Business Logic, etc.)
- Familiar with developing Unit Tests and SW functional tests for own code.
- Demonstrated ability to implement high quality software for series development.
- Experienced in agile collaboration models (e.g. SCRUM/KANBAN)
- Extensive knowledge in various UI frameworks and technologies for embedded and mobile platforms such as Qt, HTML5, OpenGL & EBGuide.
- Experience in UI development for automotive In-Vehicle Infotainment applications preferred.
- Experience working with automotive tier-1 suppliers a plus.
Mercedes Benz Recruitment 2021 Application Process :-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|||2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Register (Only BE/ BTech )||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Apply Other Jobs Below: