Mercedes Benz Recruitment 2021:-
Mercedes Benz is hiring candidates for the role of Application Software Junior Engineer for Bangalore location in India The complete details about Mercedes Benz Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Company Name:- Mercedes Benz
Job Position:- Application Software Junior Engineer
Job Location:– Bangalore
Experience:- 4-8 years
Job Posting Date:- 8th June 2021
Employment Type:- Full time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
As a FuSa Application Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the development of FuSa application software. You will be responsible for working with a team of engineers responsible for development & rollout of ECU SW component to various carlines of Mercedes Benz passenger cars. You will also interact with cross-functional teams in planning, re-prioritization of functional safety activities & SW releases.
1. Develop the assigned modules for the functional safety application software
2. Technical guidance to team in Software development
3. ISO26262 compliant artefacts report generation
4. Error documentation and tracking
5. Coordinate with internal teams, partners and suppliers
6. Participate and contribute in agile way of working
7. Communicate with CFOs (customer function owners), Testing (Quality) and other areas
8. Develop KPIs and metric criteria for successful performance monitoring
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Electronics & Communication/Computer Science/Equivalent
- 4-8 Years of experience in handling a Product software development team
- 1+ years of experience in ISO26262 standard driven Software Development and validation.
- Good knowledge of C++, processes / tools involved in safety life cycle
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication.
1. Strong Programming Languages: C++
2. Experience with Embedded software development
3. Hands-on experience debugging complex embedded software for problem resolution.
4. Working knowledge of operating systems like QNX, Linux and other RTOSs
5. Experience with complete SDLC and related processes
6. Experience with tools for static and dynamic analysis
7. Experience in leading Automotive SW project teams
8. Knowledge and experience of ASPICE /ISO26262 or equivalent Quality standards
9. Knowledge of various tools related for functional safety (Requirements Management, Static/dynamic analysis
10. Working knowledge of peripherals and interfaces e.g., SPI/UART/I2C, PCIe, USB, Ethernet etc.
11. Deep understanding of OS internals scheduler, cache/memory handling, DMA, interrupt processing, MMU/SMMU, IPCs.
12. Must have good understanding of data structures and algorithms
13. Ability to contribute to all phases of software development – bring-up, design and deployment.
14. Relevant Safety Certification is desired e.g. CFSE, CFSP
15. Knowledge of Software Architecture and design tools and languages (UML/SysML)
16. Familiarity with tools related to Safety (FMEA, DFA tools)
17. Experience in the ISO26262 development process (Part 6 in specific)
18. Experience with Virtualization and Hypervisor based RTOSes
Mercedes Benz Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply Other Jobs Below: