Medtronic Recruitment Drive 2021:-
Medtronic is hiring candidates for the role of Software Engineer I across the Hyderabad location in India. A detailed description of Medtronic Recruitment Drive 2021 is as follows.
Company Name: Medtronic
Job Position:- Software Engineer I
Job Location:– Hyderabad
Experience:- 0-3 years
Job Posting Date:- 11th October 2021
Job Type:- Full Time
Salary:– Best in Industry
Engineering and Innovation Center R&D facility for our Cardiac Rhythm Management (CRM) Software division. Candidate would be performing verification test activities for Software products on our enterprise Clinician and Patient Care Management system. Develop tests for Web,Windows based and custom medical device applications by designing, implementing, and executing tests for the verification of software requirements.
- Analyze, understand, and review product requirements.
- Estimate effort and duration of tasks and develop and execute plans and strategies to complete the work on time.
- Interface with product owners and software developers to clarify expected software behavior.
- Design and execute tests using automated test tools, as well as manual test development process, for the verification of software requirements.
- Establish and maintain traceability from software requirements to verification test design and implementation.
- Participate in the technical review of verification tests and results.
- Assist scrum team with debugging and solving issues discovered during test.
- Prepare, review, submit, and maintain project/product documentation.
- B.E/M.E in Engineering with 0-3 years of experience.
- Proficiency with one or more of the following programming languages: C#, .NET, Java, C++, Python.
- Hands on experience using BDD test tools\ frameworks SpecFlow, Selenium, Cucumber(Gherkin).
- Experience in analyzing requirements and defining test cases.
- Experience in developing test automation tools and frameworks with hands on technical and programming skills.
- Experience developing automated tests.
- Understanding of one or more of the following tools: Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, Microsoft Test Manager, Azure DevOps,Test Hub
- Experience in Software/Test framework Design & architecture
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills and technical troubleshooting skills.
Medtronic Recruitment Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Jobs Below: