Medtronic Recruitment 2021:-
Medtronic is hiring candidates for the role of Senior Electrical Engineer for Bangalore, India location. The complete details about Medtronic Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Company Name:- Medtronic
Job Position:- Senior Electrical Engineer
Job Location:– Bangalore
Job Posting Date:- 5th April 2021
Experience level:- 10+ years
Employment Type:- Full time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
One of the key deliverables of MIDC is an electromechanical product that will be used in a clinical setting. We are looking for a Senior Electronics engineer who will work on capturing system requirements, concept design, system modelling, risk analaysis, system. Given the entrepreneurial nature of MIDC, this person will have to perform hands-on work in the mechanical/systems lab.
- Work with System Engineering and other cross functional team members to understand product requirements and convert them into electrical specifications.
- Develop detailed technical requirements and ensure accurate flow-down to sub-system qualification.
- Coordinate team effort of interdisciplinary engineers (systems, mechanical, firmware, and chemical) for design of the product.
- Review the design analysis results (Stress, tolerance, timing etc) and provide technical expertise for technical tradeoff in decision making.
- Perform risk assessment for the product electronics and develop risk mitigation strategies by working with cross functional teams.
- Identify applicable regulatory and industry standards and ensure product can satisfy requirements of these standards.
- Work with operations and supply chain to ensure manufacturability of the product and identify contract manufacturers who can build the product. Participate in design transfer activities.
- Work with quality/reliability engineering to identify and minimize sources of technical and practical risks, and ensure the product meets medical device-related safety standards.
- Work with clinical and regulatory groups to ensure the product is approved for commercial use
- Lead electronics sub-system development, characterization, verification and compliance test efforts for products in partnership with a cross-functional R&D team, while meeting the requirements for features, cost and schedule.
- Define the electrical architecture of medical products considering the usability, functionality, regulatory and compliance aspects.
- Work with junior and senior engineers to coach and mentor them to execute design and testing activities
- Perform hands-on work in the lab, as required
- Maintain high quality documentation of the entire design as required by quality management system for business and regulatory authorities.
- 10+ years of experience in medical or aerospace or automotive domain with B.E. or B.Tech. in Electronics/Electrical/Instrumentation Engineering from a reputed university.
- Atleast 4+ years of experience at lead/ principal roles for product development
- Experience working in healthcare industry and strong knowledge of standards such as IEC 60601
- Demonstrated ability to complete complex technical tasks on time, with high-quality documentation including working in ambiguous environment
- Demonstrated ability to work with junior team members with coaching and mentoring in the product development
- Experience with PCB design and tools for schematic capture and simulation.
- Experience of leading end-to-end electro-mechanical product development
- Knowledge of statistical tools and methods including Design of Experiments (DOE), Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA) etc.
- Knowledge of Six Sigma principles in product design and development
- Good verbal/written communication skills. Ability to produce good quality documentation.
- Ability to work in a global environment and interact with various internal and external stake holders.
- Expertise with Microsoft Project, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a global cross-cultural work environment; attend early-morning or late-evening calls
Medtronic Recruitment 2021 Application Process :-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|||2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Register (Only BE/ BTech )||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Apply Other Jobs Below: