Medtronic Off Campus Drive 2021:-
Medtronic is hiring candidates for the role of Software Engineer II Across the Hyderabad location in India. The complete details about Medtronic Off Campus Drive 2021 are as follows.
Company Name: Medtronic
Job Position:- Software Engineer-II
Job Location:– Hyderabad
Experience:- 3-7 years
Job Posting Date:- 3rd September 2021
Job Type:- Full Time
Salary:– As per the company standards
Develop tests for custom medical device applications by creating Test Design/Analysis and Test Implementation/Procedure for the verification of software requirements. Perform test execution and deliver medical device related Design History File documentation.
- This position will be responsible for interfacing with a global team of software test engineers in the development of automated tests for custom medical device applications, including Windows, Android and IOS platforms, by creating Test Design/Analysis and Test Implementation/Procedure for the verification of software requirements. The position will perform test execution and provide associated Design History File documentation.
- Design and execute project test plans and strategies.
- Determine and onboard mobile testing technologies and decisions.
- Read, analyze, understand product requirements; support requirements reviews.
- Design and execute tests using Automated test tools, as well as Manual test development process, for the verification of software requirements.
- Establish and maintain traceability from software requirements to verification test design and implementation.
- Assist the verification lead in workload planning and time estimation.
- Participate in the technical reviews of software requirements and peer verification test development.
- Interface with software development engineers on software implementation.
- Perform test execution and participate in the review of peer test execution.
- Assist development team on debugging and solving issues discovered during test.
- Operate electronics testing equipment.
- Prepare, review, submit, and maintain project/product documentation.
- B.S/MS in Engineering or related field with 3-12 years of experience.
- 3-7 years of experience
- Familiarity and understanding of one or more of the following tools: Visual Studio, Automated test tool Microsoft Test Manager, SeeTest, Web based applications, Eclipse, Visual Source Safe, and Requisite Pro.
- Proficiency with two or more of the following programming languages: C, C++, Java, Java Script, HTML, VBScript, C#, .NET, Perl, Python, Objective C
- Familiarity and understanding of one or more of the following operating systems: Windows, Android and IOS
- Familiarity and understanding of MS Server technologies (MS SQL, XML/XSLT).
- Familiarity with both Agile and Waterfall software development methods of experience
- Ability to work on cross-functional project teams comprised of software verification and development engineers, system engineers, human factor engineers and quality engineers.
- Ability to test, analyze, and solve technical problems.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Design/test experience working with regulated medical devices.
- Experience working within a regulated environment.
- Experience with software version control tools.
- Quality focus, willingness to learn, versatility and adaptability.
Medtronic Off Campus Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Jobs Below: