Media.net is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Web Application Developer. Here is everything that you need to know about this opportunity!
|Job Role||Web Application Developer|
|Batch||2022 & 2023|
|Salary/CTC||INR 7-7.5 LPA|
|Last Date to Apply||As soon as possible|
- B.E/ B.Tech – Computer Science / IT – 2022 & 2023 graduates only
- Prior coding experience is a must
- Strong programming, analysis and design skills
- Strong computer science fundamentals
- Hands-on working knowledge of one of these WEB backend languages: PHP/Node.js is a must.
- Good grasp of programming fundamentals including OOP, Design Patterns, Algorithms, Data
- Structures, Networking and OS Concepts
- Familiarity with relational databases, experience in writing complex queries (we use MS-
- Working knowledge of RDBMS
- Good knowledge of Internet concepts
- Self-motivated and quick learner
- You continue to be very involved in technology and still check in code. You are passionate about automated testing, good design, performance and scalability.
- You have exceptional oral/written communication skills, excellent logical reasoning and a keen sense of business. You can deliver good software with a kick-ass user experience, at a rapid pace.
- Can exhibit a passion and enthusiasm for remarkable technology (Knowledge and contribution to open source projects, Active Blog, etc…)
- You would be working with multiple platforms and whether it is SOAP vs REST or Postgres vs MySQL with an understanding to know when to use which and can argue all the pros and cons of Strong typing vs ease of use OR browser compatibility issues vs lack of community support OR
- MVCC vs multiple backend storage engines OR scalability vs simplicity etc. Continuous involvement in technology and still check-in code.
- Delivery of good software with a kick-ass user experience, at a rapid pace.
- Round 1: Online Contest
- Round 2: Coding +Logic Round
- Final Round: Coding + Logic+ Tech round
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible.