Mckinsey Recruitment 2021
Mckinsey is hiring candidates for the role of Analyst – Power Modelling, Power Solutions for Gururgram, India location. The complete details about Mckinsey Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Company Name:- Mckinsey
Job Position:- Analyst – Power Modelling, Power Solutions
Job Location:– Gurugram
Experience Level:- 2-4 years
Employment Type:- Full time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
- You will join the Gurugram office as member of our global Power Solutions team, which is part of the Electric Power and Natural Gas practice (EPNG).
- Power Solutions is focused exclusively on the Power and Utilities sectors with a track record of successfully delivering technology enabled consulting services and solutions to our clients. Power Solutions combines the most advanced digital tools and techniques to power, water, gas and investment companies along the entire energy value chain. We enable the deployment and development of a portfolio of McKinsey proprietary solutions required to successfully tackle and solve the complex challenges of the Energy Transition.
- These include solutions for predictive maintenance and performance optimization of grid assets, power market modelling, operational benchmarking tools and data/tech architecture solutions.
- Power Solutions has seen a triple digit growth rate every year since inception and is now scaling out even more ambitious growth plan into adjacent opportunities (e.g., climate change) to integrate and build new offerings that can better enhance our value proposition to clients globally.
- You will support client studies applying McKinsey’s proprietary power modelling solutions to support energy clients make smarter decisions about their strategy, investments and asset portfolio.
- In this role, you will be part of the team that converts public, proprietary and client data into optimization algorithms required to optimize the energy assets of our clients and deliver the insights on specific challenges they face in accelerating the energy transition.
- During deployment, you will work with cross-functional client teams including engineers, data scientists, IT and software specialists, business managers, etc.
- You will master the analytics and methodology embedded into the solutions and the data concepts related power sector. You will also develop a deep understanding of power system dynamics – build, dispatch, retirement, reserves, weather, etc., to clearly articulate results and insights to external clients and internal colleagues.
- You are simultaneously a business lead and a data scientist – an expert in both areas.You will engage with clients as part of a cross-functional team on studies to implemented digital solutions while applying the traditional McKinsey toolkit to gain breadth and depth on the potential options that our clients have to resolve their most complex challenges.
- You will actively contribute to internal and external outreach efforts to grow the brand awareness and support our client development efforts while identifying new opportunities for McKinsey to develop new digital products to better services our clients.
- You will play an active role in the delivery of our solution to power utility clients, and will help build a new entrepreneurial knowledge-based business as Power Solutions is an extension of McKinsey’s service and is expected to grow substantially within the next five years.
- There is flexibility to hire at the analyst, senior analyst or associate level, depending on candidate experience.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or advanced degree in management, engineering, economics or any other discipline with a quantitative focus; degree in engineering ideally with technical knowledge of power systems is a plus
- Outstanding record of academic achievement, and demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- 2-4 years of prior experience in the electric power and natural gas sector; experience modelling energy systems (e.g., supply / demand / pricing) is a plus
- Experience in digital or advanced analytics, or willingness to learn, is a plus
- Strong quantitative skills, expert modelling and experience in large data sets is a plus
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a keen interest and drive in developing a new offering with massive potential and strong sponsorship
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and can work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ambition to work in a fast-paced, result-oriented team, with steep learning curve and strong commitment to coaching and development
- Strong problem-solving skills and conceptual abilities; ability to communicate (verbally and in writing) complex problems in English
- Interpersonal effectiveness and leadership potential
McKinsey Recruitment 2021 Application Process :-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|||2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Register (Only BE/ BTech )||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Apply Other Jobs Below: