McDermott International is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Associate Electrical Engineer. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Associate Electrical Engineer|
|Last date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering (Master’s degree is Preferred)
- Preferably a Registered Engineer in Training (EIT) or a member of a professional engineering society
- Gain an understanding of the project scope of work, specifications, schedule and all inter-discipline requirements
- Prepare sketches of detailed designs to guide Designers
- Review MTOS for requisitions
- Check drawings
- Keep the Lead Engineer apprised of all activities, progress and concerns
- Develop an awareness of costs related to own work
- Develop a basic understanding of MDR’s business and the customers it serves
- Develop basic knowledge of MDR’s business units and interactions including engineering, fabrication, and marine functions
- Develop advanced skills in the use of standard productivity tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: