Maxim Integrated Recruitment 2021
Maxim Integrated is hiring candidates for the role of EDI/B2B Developer for Bangalore, India location. The complete details about Maxim Integrated Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Company Name:- Maxim Integrated
Job Position:- EDI/B2B Developer
Job Location:– Bangalore, India
Experience: 4+ years
Employment Type:- Full time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
Job Description for Maxim Integrated Recruitment 2021:
- EDI/B2B Developer will be working on technical development for EDI projects prioritized by Maxim’s business partners.
- The role involves developing EDI maps and business processes using Sterling Integrator, unit testing, creating envelopes, setup connections, configuring other required system parameters to on-board EDI trading partners (distributors).
- Moreover, you will interact with functional members within EDI team to implement based on EDI technical specifications.
- You will also use your analytical skills along with your technical skills to troubleshoot and support the developments and Maxim business users after on-boarding distributors on EDI system.
Job Responsibilities for Maxim Integrated Recruitment 2021:
- Implementing EDI maps for transactions with standards EDIFACT, ANSI X12 & CSV listed below but not limited to: SLSRPT, INVRPT, SSDCLM, and other OTC transactions – ORDERS/850, ORDRSP/855/865, ORDCHG/860, INVRPT/846, DESADV/856, DELJIT/862, 861/RECADV, INVOICE/810 [Normal and Self-Billing]
- Setting up and testing connections (AS2, SFTP, VAN etc.) with trading partners
- Creating / updating envelopes and code lists to configure system for testing
- Creating or modifying Business Processes in BPML to build scenario for partner or systems’ integration
- Being able to dissect business processes to understand current system flows
- Analyzing existing maps to replicate for new trading partner on-boarding.
- Collaborating with EDI functional members to develop based on business requirements
- Analyzing test data to post / receive during unit and user acceptance testing phases
- Interpreting custom flat file data, XML structures and CSVs during implementation and testing.
- Preparing deployments for Go-Live
- Working on enhancements to improve the system and existing partner setups
- Troubleshooting and resolving EDI errors on connection and transactional levels
- Supporting EDI related requests [given by business] assigned by Maxim’s ticketing system. Some of these request include system maintenance activities such as updating certificates
Job Requirements for Maxim Integrated Recruitment 2021:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Must have 4+ years in development experience in IBM Sterling Integrator version 5.2+. Some system administration background is also mandatory
- Some knowledge of Unix/Linux environment and commands
- Must have knowledge of working with distribution channels for Ship & Debit transactions flows
- Knowledge of Sterling Integrator’s file system structure, maintenance tools, and processes is a plus
- Fluent in setting up VAN, SFTP and AS2 connections
- Some knowledge in Sales [Order to Cash, VMI, etc.] and Manufacturing related terminology and high-level processes is a plus
- Proven ability to work independently on projects
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, organizational, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
Maxim Integrated Recruitment 2021 Application Process :-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|||2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Register (Only BE/ BTech )||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Apply Other Jobs Below: