Mavenir Off Campus Drive 2021:-
Mavenir is hiring candidates for the role of Test Engineer Across the Pune location in India. The complete details about Mavenir Off Campus Drive 2021 are as follows.
Company Name: Mavenir
Job Position:- Test Engineer
Job Location:– Pune
Job Posting Date:- 9th September 2021
Job Type:- Full Time
Salary:– As per the company standards
This role will be involved with all System Test activities within Mavenir. The position is part of an established team responsible for feature and system testing of a range of NR, LTE, 3G and 2G products which includes for IP based in-house (femto-cell) and in-building (nano-cell) access points and applications such as Network Management Systems.
- Set up necessary test equipment (such as 5G, LTE, 3G and GSM network elements and simulators and protocol analysers, air interface analysers (TEMS or QXDM)).
- Write and Execute system test plans for functional, stress and soak tests.
- Undertaking testing of feature and regression testing of current releases.
- Identifying, analysing and reporting defects found using appropriate fault management tools.
- Interface with development teams to clarify issues and resolve any conflicts.
- Review of internal release artefacts & user documentation
- Support customer integration and troubleshooting, both remotely and on customer sites as required
- Investigate reported issues, assist in triage activities & review fixes before delivery.
- Improvement of overall quality of products by executing test procedures as per plans, recording issues observed, promptly & effectively communicating issues to the development team
- Strong understanding of software test lifecycle, testing methodologies and techniques.
- Proficient in interpretation of ETSI / 3GPP specifications and devising relevant tests strategies.
- Demonstrable “hands on” experience of end-to-end testing of LTE and 3G systems.
- Have “hands on” experience in RNC testing. Have tested 3GAP Gateway or LTE gateway.
- Knowledge of mobile communication products and protocols. Knowledge of 3G and LTE protocol stack.
- Ability to interpret protocol message traces and use them to diagnose problems.
- Testing of virtualized platform software.
- Should be able to understand (and provide inputs for) virtualized architecture for telecom products
- Should have thorough knowledge of Virtualization tools such as KVM, QEMU, OpenStack, oVirt etc.
- Should be aware of containerization technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, OpenVZ etc
- Should be aware of security challenges and performance limitations for Virtualized platforms.
- Good understanding or appreciation of hardware and performance
- Strong Networking and Linux (Preferably Ubuntu/WindRiver Flavors) concepts
- Proficiency in hands-on debugging of real-time systems
- Practical experience of IP networking, including configuration of routers, DHCP servers, etc.
- Experience in using with test management system – Testlink, Quality Center
- Experience in using fault tracking, reporting and management tool (such as Redmine, MKS, RCS, Clear Quest, etc.).
- A working knowledge of TCP/IP and networking in general.
- Ability to initiate and deliver creative, innovative and effective test solutions within a team of highly skilled test engineers
- Ability to work independently and under very tight time scales.
- Methodical approach to carrying out tests and recording results.
- Self-starter with high levels of energy and drive.
- Willingness to pull out all the stops to ensure a timely and quality delivery.
Mavenir Off Campus Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Jobs Below: