MasterCard is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Software Engineer. Here is everything that you need to know about this opportunity!
|Job Role||Software Engineer-I|
|Last Date to Apply||As soon as possible|
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Management Information Systems or equivalent work experience.
- A basic understanding and knowledge of Software Engineering concepts and methodologies is required.
- 0 to 12 months of experience in the software engineering field.
- Must be high-energy, detail-oriented, proactive, and able to function under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to quickly learn and implement new technologies, application-appropriate frameworks and tools.
- Strong relationship, collaborative and organizational skills with a high degree of initiative and self-motivation and ability to work as a matrix-based diverse and geographically distributed project team member.
- Willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities.
- Support software engineering through programming, testing, implementation, documenting and delivery of software solutions. Researches alternative technical solutions for changing business needs.
- Major Accountabilities:
- Responsible for programming, testing, implementation, documentation, maintenance and support of systems application software in adherence with MasterCard standards, processes and best practices.
- Develop high-quality, secure, scalable software solutions based on technical requirements specifications and design artefacts within the expected time and budget.
- Research, create and evaluate technical solution alternatives for business needs.
- Create systems and testing documentation per department standards.
- Follow standards in development and testing to ensure compliance with Audit Requirements.
- Follow MasterCard Quality Assurance and Quality Control processes.
- Support collection and reporting of project and software metrics.
- Actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible.