MasterCard hiring 2021:-
MasterCard is hiring candidates for the role of Software Development Engineer II across the Pune location in India. Detailed description about MasterCard hiring 2021 is as follows.
Company Name: MasterCard
Job Position:- Software Development Engineer II
Job Location:– Pune
Job Posting Date:- 3rd October 2021
Job Type:- Full Time
Salary:– Best in Industry
- As a Software Development Engineer in Data & Services, you will have the opportunity to build high performance analytics platform that advance how businesses all over the world unleash the most value from their data.
- Our next generation platform blends industry-leading analytics, advanced software architecture, and the latest web technologies. You will play a vital role within a rapidly growing organization, while working closely with experienced and driven engineers to solve challenging problems.
- Engineers work in small, flexible teams. Every team member contributes to designing, building, and testing features. The range of work you encounter varies from front-end web development to writing server side calculation code to database work, and beyond. There are no rigid organizational structures, and each team uses processes that work the best for that team members and projects.
- This position is based out of our Technology Hub in Pune, India, but will be working closely with our US teams based in Arlington, VA and New York City, NY.
- Design and develop state of the art service oriented software architectures
- Create cutting-edge algorithms and analytical techniques that can handle on-the-fly processing across hundreds of dimensions
- Play a central role in developing a powerful suite of web applications, and drive valuable improvements to the capabilities of our product
- Leverage new technologies and approaches to innovating with increasingly large data sets
- Lead and push the boundaries of analytics and powerful, scalable applications
- Collaborate across teams with exceptional peers who are passionate about what they do
- Continue building expertise in full stack development
- Apply your skills in computer science, math, and statistics to solve important problems faced by some of the world’s largest organizations
- Innovate on code and database deployment methods for all applications developed by your team
- Proficiency with advanced object-oriented programming
- Deep understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Knowledge of full-stack engineering will be preferred
- Knowledge of Python, Django, Flask, R
- Passion for solving varied and complex real-world problems
- Initiative and creativity in approaching new challenges
- Ability to thrive on small, highly collaborative project teams
- Solid technical foundation with a degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong English written and communication skills
MasterCard hiring 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Jobs Below: