Mahindra & Mahindra is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Graduate Apprentice Trainee. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Graduate Apprentice Trainee|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- B.E (Auto/Mech)/ Diploma in Automobile Engineering
- Regular interaction with customers and understand support required at the customer end, escalate the same to the Area business manager / Zonal Service Manager for further resolving to track sheet / better connect.
- Logbook collection – MTBL and competition vehicles, Help to create a better database as well plan for an immediate action plan for the scope of improvement.
- Overall Product performance establishment includes Fuel Efficiency, Maintenance, Tyre life, Uptime etc. through Testimonials from the customer.
- Testimonials on FE from customers post successful completion of FE trial one vehicle.
- No. of Pre and post-trial customers signed off copies per month.
- Competition details data on performance, vehicle specification, and new engineering introduction from field feedback.
- Ensure uptime monitoring and time to time share the same data with the Area business manager / Zonal Service Manager for further improvement plans.
- Travel along with the vehicle for specific trials
- Support to the dealer before commencing the trial for vehicle check-up & upkeep
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: