Mahindra & Mahindra is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Graduate Apprentice Trainee. Here is everything that you need to know about this opportunity!
|Job Role||Graduate Apprentice Trainee|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- Qualifications: B.E Mechanical / Production
- Experience: 0-1 yrs
- Planning and execution skills
- Analytical Skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Functional knowledge of Electrical systems/Automobile system
- Resource management, Team building, Training, and Development of operators
- Line balancing and single-piece flow setup
- Knowledge of Product and Industrial safety
- Operator skill development and multitasking
- Planning & execution to Achieve Daily Targets
- Resource management and Operator training
- Resolution of Buy-off concern
- Updation of SOS/process procedure, Stagewise audit, Implement CAPA and Production GAP analysis
- Analysis and action plan for reduction of defects and Process rejection
- Conversion cost reduction
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible.