Maersk Recruitment 2021:-
Maersk is hiring candidates for the role of Software Engineer for Bangalore location in India The complete details about Maersk Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Company Name:- Maersk
Job Position:- Software Engineer
Job Location:– Bangalore
Job valid up to:- 30th June 2021
Employment Type:- Full time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
Maersk is looking for the best Software Engineer to join our global IT team. This is a virtual / remote position to be home based anywhere in the United States.
The ideal individual is responsible for delivering code, map and other artifacts to ensure that EDI solutions are operating, meeting business need, including enrichment and translation processes. Provides and improves technical collaboration with regards to EDI mapping and solutioning between other software engineer, backend engineer, solution architects.
As a member of this team, you will be part of a team performing the following tasks:
• Good understanding of EDI terminology/standards/domain knowledge/Transactions. Write, test and deliver map/code and create documentation of high quality, ensuring requirements are met and code conforms to design and guidelines.
• Develop map/code and ensure it is at high standard and in accordance with current framework
• Collaborate with architects and/or analysts to understand requirements and designs, translating business requirements into detailed solution design and mapping specifications.
• Participate in review of map and solution documentation ensuring it is according to the requirements and functional specifications.
• Analyze health and performance of map. Provide mapping assistance and guidance, recommend improvements as needed.
• Participate in review of code and mapping documentation ensuring it is according to the requirements, provide guidance to other engineers for applying best practices and developing efficient mapping.
• Capable for E2E development, EDI On-Boarding Trading Partnerships for data exchange in a fast-paced environment, standardize and simply the development, testing with automation.
• Highlight risks and issues that affect development, deliveries or platform.
• Participate in the evolution of company level best practices, standards, and policies related to software development.
• Collaborate with integration engineers, developers, architects and/or analysts to understand requirements and designs to develop detailed solution design.
• Assist in production issue resolution and root cause analysis.
• Build strong collaborative relationships with Backend engineers, integration engineers, architects, software engineers, analysts and vendor/supplier staff.
• Participate in the evolution of company level best practices, standards, and policies related to Software development.
- 3-5 years of working knowledge on different EDI Applications like Seeburger BIC/BIS, AI, Sterling Integrator, Axway Product Suites, Oracle B2B.
- Experience with EDI and XML mapping using Seeburger mapping tools (BIC and BIS) to develop data transformation maps.
- In-depth knowledge of Seeburger mapping tools with ability to provide subject matter expert advice in use of features and functions
- Working knowledge of community management tool or relevant tools for automation.
- Strong knowledge of EDI transactions using ANSI X12 and/or EDIFACT, XML schemas, JSON schemas is required
- Working knowledge of AS2, SFTP, FTP, FTPS, HTTP/S data communication protocols with expertise using Seeburger.
- Experience working with Trading Partner Profile Management
- Experience with Compliance Check
- Experience with Seeburger canonical models
- Experience with encryption and signatures
- Experience with process flow definition
- Experience Mapping development.
- Solid understanding of databases
- Strong analytical skills
- Solid experience performing trouble shooting and debugging.
- Bachelor´s degree preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English). Good documentation skills.
Maersk Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply Other Jobs Below: