Maersk Recruitment 2021:-
Maersk is hiring candidates for the role of Automation Test Engineer across Chennai location in India. The complete details about Maersk Recruitment 2021 is as follows.
Company Name:- Maersk
Job Position:- Automation Test Engineer
Job Location:– Chennai
Job Valid up to:- 2nd August 2021
Employment Type:- Full time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
- To be successful as a Test engineer, you should have a working knowledge of software and test design, the capability to run through tests, and the ability to analyze the results. Ultimately, the Test engineer should be result-driven, have good communication skills, and up-to-date knowledge of software programming and software test design.
We are looking for a results-driven Test engineer to be responsible for designing and running tests on software usability. The Test engineer will conduct tests, analyze the results, and report observations to the design team. You may also interact with clients in order to understand the requirements of the product.
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios.
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Carry out stress testing, performance testing, functional testing and scalability testing
- Write and execute test scripts
- Run manual and automated tests.
- Test in different environments including web and mobile.
- Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability. • Expertise in Selenium and building automation framework from scratch to aid with regression and other repeatable tests
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the design team.
- Interacting with clients to understand product requirements.
- Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Work towards departmental and project deadlines
- Work on multiple projects at one time
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Knowledge on Functional, Integration, System, Smoke and Sanity Testing
- Proven experience as a Test engineer or similar role.
- Automation experience on both iOS/Android & Web is a must.
- Good Experience in Selenium, ability to work with minimal support and learn new concepts.
- Strong Experience in API Testing automation using SOAPUI, Postman.
- Test Environment set-up/management, monitoring and streamline release management to QA and production Environments.
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile/Waterfall frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies.
- Working knowledge of test techniques and compatibility with various software programs.
- Working knowledge of programming
- Working knowledge of database
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset.
Maersk Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply Other Jobs Below: