Lloyds is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Software Engineer. Here is everything that you need to know about this opportunity!
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Eligibility||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates|
|Batch||2021, 2022, 2023 batch|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- Experience in Java and related frameworks (e.g., Spring, Spring Boot,) for back-end development and API implementation.
- Exposure to deploying and managing applications on GCP.
- Good Experience in writing efficient database queries by using SQL/No SQL.
- Good Experience in Jira/Jenkins/Confluence.
- Experience in integrating third-party services and developing secure APIs.
- Understanding of security, compliance, and system architecture in the banking industry.
- Effective collaboration and communication skills for working with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions and provide guidance.
- Creating and designing more user-friendly advanced applications.
- Troubleshoot and Fix Bugs in New and Existing Applications.
- Monitoring app reviews to detect areas for improvement.
- Implementing measures to safeguard users’ data.
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Designers, Engineers, and DevOps Teams to build and refine design, functionality, features, and experiments.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: