LimeChat is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Frontend Engineering Intern. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Frontend Engineering Intern|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- Working with Authentication and Authorization and concepts around routing libraries such as React Router.
- Thorough experience with React and its core principles such as React Hooks.
- Familiarity with Redux with Thunk/Saga for state management.
- Proficiency in testing with tools like JEST and Cypress.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Vite, Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the web.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of Node.js and TypeScript is a significant plus.
- Experience with test-driven development
- Inquisitiveness to understand the system as a whole, and not only be stuck to your domain of expertise
- Proven experience working in software engineering teams
- Proven experience working with non-software teams such as product, customer success etc.
- Develop new user-facing features using React.js and ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Maintain and improve the company’s WhatsApp commerce platform.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Write functional requirement documents and guides.
- Create quality mockups and prototypes.
- Assist in the integration of various data sources and databases into one system.
- Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: