Light & Wonder is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Associate Math Quality Assurance Engineer. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Associate Math QA Engineer|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 0 to 2 years of experience
- Debugs software products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards for company products. Develops, modifies, and executes software test plans, automated scripts and programs for testing.
- Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures. Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
- Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems. Provides feedback in preparation of technical appraisals of programming languages, systems, and computation software.
- Ensures quality computer integration into the overall functions of scientific computation, data acquisition, and processing.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: