Leica Microsystems is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Intern. Here is everything that you need to know about this opportunity!
|Experience||0 -1 Year|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- 0-1 year of experience in an engineering role (Bachelor s Degree or equivalent)
- Familiarity with working in an Agile environment preferred
- Knowledge of modern programming languages such as C++, C#, Java, Python, etc.
- Knowledge of Windows and various other technologies
- Exposure to object-oriented programming, relational database technologies, NoSQL, Mongo DB etc.
- Experience with mobile development
- Fullback development
Lecia MicroSystems is looking for a Senior Software engineer to join the software development team responsible for developing software applications for Digital Microscope imaging for Microsurgery (Neuro) and Ophthalmology.
- Proactively identify and propose new, alternative technology in order to create scalable implementations and achieve results
- Write, debug, and deploy code to production; deliver timely fixes.
- Work collaboratively across the Technology and Product organizations to ensure alignment towards business goals
- Adhere to the story “definition of done” as part of the sprint, including unit tests, functional testing, code reviews, no regressions, bug fixes, documentation and adherence to best coding practices.
- Participate and contribute to scrum meetings i.e. daily stand-up, sprint planning, retrospectives, etc.
- Adhere to a hybrid model of in-office and remote work as per organization policy
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible.