KLA Tencor is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Systems Engineer Intern. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Systems Engineer Intern|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- Candidate should have Bachelors or Masters degree in engineering or the physical sciences.
- He/she must have demonstrated an ability to solve complex technical problems.
- Hands-on experience in machine control and/or scientific data analysis is highly desired.
- Knowledge of vacuum instrumentation is required, and knowledge of electron beam systems such as electron microscopes is preferred.
- Candidate must have excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Work within the engineering team on improving existing or designing new electron-beam imaging products for the semiconductor equipment market.
- Activities will include tool driving and maintenance, integration, development of new designs, SW / HW requirements specification and characterization.
- There will be a significant amount of “hands-on” work to integrate and test the various sub-systems. The candidate is expected to gain a detailed functional understanding of the entire product.
- The candidate has to be organized and detail-oriented while under schedule and customer pressures and on multiple projects.
- The candidate has to be a creative thinker and detail-oriented problem-solver.
- This position requires not only following existing procedures but also creating detailed procedures and other documentation based on experimental data collection and general ideas.
- The candidate is expected to be involved in remote and on-site customer support. This includes travel to customer sites on short notice (between 25 and 50% travel load).
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: