Khoros Recruitment 2021:-
Khoros is hiring candidates for the role of Technical Support Engineer for Bangalore location in India The complete details about Khoros Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Company Name:- Khoros
Job Position:- Technical Support Engineer
Job Location:– Bangalore
Experience:– 3-5 years
Employment Type:- Full time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
- Monitor requests through multiple channels including email and phone, providing support and responding to queries from our customers in an accurate and timely manner
- Escalate problems to the correct teams where appropriate
- Resolving complex requests without needing to escalate
- Identifying documentation requirements in our knowledge base
- Maintaining our high standards for customer communication and response times
- Engaging in training opportunities on our products and key technical areas
You’ll be responsible for providing technical support to our customers for Community Product. You will learn to understand the Community product from a functional and technical standpoint and be able to respond to customer queries, as reported via our ticketing system. The team sets high standards for the work they do while also maintaining a learning oriented work environment. You’ll be challenged to scale up quickly and learn many new technologies. This is a customer facing role.
- Work on Severity 2/3 issues on Community Product for different customers.
- Respond to customers within defined SLAs and committed timelines.
- Escalate problems to the correct teams where appropriate.
- Resolving simple to complex requests without needing to escalate.
- File production deployment requests on behalf of our customers.
- Identifying documentation requirements in our knowledge base.
- Maintaining our high standards for customer communication and response times.
- Engaging in training opportunities on our products and key technical areas.
- 3-5 years of experience in technical support roles, ideally supporting web applications or products.
- Demonstrable interest in software and technology.
- Ability to understand and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Able to communicate effectively between teams and individuals of varying technical expertise.
- Familiar with checking logs, APIs, HTML and CSS
- Able to multitask effectively while working on customer issues.
- Ability to help and guide junior colleagues with cases as and when required.
- Experience in HTTP REST APIs
- Understanding of SQL queries
- User level experience of Linux Environment
- General idea about Multi-Tier Web Application architecture
- Technical or support certifications such as ITIL V3/V4
Khoros Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply Other Jobs Below: