Kennametal Recruitment 2021:-
Kennametal is hiring candidates for the role of Senior Analyst – Total Rewards across Bangalore location in India. The complete details about Kennametal Recruitment 2021 is as follows.
Company Name:- Kennametal
Job Position:- Senior Analyst – Total Rewards
Job Location:– Bangalore
Experience:- 5-8 years
Job Posting Date:- 4th July 2021
Employment Type:- Full time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
The Sr. Analyst Total Rewards will be responsible for providing senior level analytical support with regards to market competitive compensation and benefits review and recommendations including all elements of pay up to and including annual salary, short-term cash incentives and long-term equity incentives, as well as health, welfare, and other benefits.
- Analyzing third party proprietary surveys to ensure the levels of compensation and benefits provided in the local region are competitive and cost effective and aligned with the global Total Rewards philosophy and strategy in order to attract, recruit, and retain high-performing team members.
- Identifies and prepares analyses and recommendations with regard to the pay structures for all jobs, taking into consideration country specific market and business needs as well as health and welfare benefits, including medical, life, disability, accident, retirement, and car benefits. Paying special attention to country specific market and business needs within the overall total rewards philosophy and strategy.
- Prepares compensation recommendations for new hires and promotions within the region upon market review.
- Partners with the Total Rewards team, HRBPS, and the business customers to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Works independently with minimal guidance and acts as a compensation and benefits resource to solve complex and/or new challenges facing the business in this regard.
- May lead projects or project steps within broader compensation and benefit projects.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4-year college or university in either Business, Human Resources, or related fields
- 5-8 years in-depth experience and knowledge of compensation & benefit policies and practices within APAC region on matters up to and including market pricing, compensation structure creation & maintenance (including all market competitive compensation elements), competitive benefit offerings/programs, and laws & regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to interact and build effective relationships with key service partners including HRBPs, HRIS, HRSS, Finance, Legal, and the business customers as well as with 3rd party consultants and vendors.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain effective communication, both written and spoken.
- Demonstrated skill with Microsoft products (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Kennametal Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply Other Jobs Below: