Kennametal is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Junior Design Engineer. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Junior Design Engineer|
|Experience||1 – 3 Years|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering/ Allied courses OR 4 Years Diploma from GTTC/ NTTF/ CITD kind of Institutes.
- The candidate is expected to be part of design and engineering activities. It consists of conceptualization, detailing, revisions, cross-functional discussions etc.
- Primarily, the customer (Internal and External) expectations need to be understood clearly and execute the design requirements quickly right the first time.
- Possessing a high-level understanding of Metal Cutting with proper hands-on experience.
- Design/ Engineering and development of cutting tools 3D Models. 2D Drawings, BoMs etc.
- Understanding all the relevant standards/ practices and completion of design tasks.
- Working with Plants/ Cross-functional teams for continuous development.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: