Juno is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Frontend Developer Intern. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Frontend Developer Intern|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- BE/B.Tech in Computer science
- 0-1 years of experience in Frontend/Web development
- Basic knowledge of any Frontend framework (e.g., React.js, Vue.js, Nuxt.js) is a plus
- Ability to recognize and appreciate good UX and visual design
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Work closely with our development team to create and maintain web applications.
- Debug and optimise web applications to ensure top performance.
- We are collaborating with the back-end and product team to build the best product possible.
- Ensure high-performance web experiences on both mobile and desktop devices.
- Stay updated on the latest web development trends and technologies.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: