JPMorgan Chase Recruitment 2021
JPMorgan Chase is hiring candidates for the role of Business Analyst for Bangalore Location in India The complete details about JPMorgan Chase Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Company Name:- JPMorgan Chase
Job Position:- Business Analyst
Job Location:– Bangalore
Experience: 3+ years
Job Posting Date:- 17th May 2021
Employment Type:- Full time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
Job Description for JPMorgan Chase Recruitment 2021:
- As an experienced professional in SAT, you’ll be part of a highly motivated team laser-focused on delivering IAM services to streamline and strengthen our technology operations.
- You will have excellent customer service and operations standards to define, analyze, and resolve inquiries and escalations and must be able to closely manage day to day operations of the team.
- You will proactively and strategically improve processes to ensure team members are high performing and meeting the firm wide quality standard.
- You’ll use your leadership skills to give guidance, best practice advice and support across all our business and technology groups. You’ll take the lead in managing request queue, escalations, propose efficient and cost effective solutions.
- You’ll motivate the team to use best practices, ideate and adopt emerging trends to strengthen our strategic roadmap. You’ll keep management, executive directors, managing directors and stakeholders in the loop, as well as manage people and budgets.
- As part of JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s global team of technologists and innovators, your work will have a massive impact, both on us as a company, as well as our clients and our business partners around the world.
Job Responsibilities for JPMorgan Chase Recruitment 2021:
- Excellent command of Cybersecurity organization’s Identity and Access Management practices, operations risk management processes, principles.
- Works with end users and corporate IAM team to deliver IAM services as appropriate to end users.
- Engage with global teams and business stakeholders to craft and design role based access profiles.
- Has knowledge of user onboarding based on Role Based Access Control model as designed for the respective line of business.
- Be a good team player to work with a bigger team from a business analyst standpoint by adhering to all given timelines, tasks and priorities.
- Ability to adapt into an operations working environment on given assignments with on-time delivery/addressable to the business.
- Managing assigned email queries with respect to the user access profiles.
- Should be able to multi-task as required for the process and balance priorities as needed by the business.
- Promptly address urgent requests, queries or prioritizations with effective management on escalations.
- Keeps product owners and other stakeholders well informed.
Job Requirements for JPMorgan Chase Recruitment 2021:
- Bachelor’s in Computer related field preferred with 3 plus years of work experience in the industry, preferably with Cybersecurity / IAM technology background.
- Command of Cybersecurity organization practices, operations risk management processes, principles and methodologies.
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management structures/processes such as provisioning, entitlement certification, access removal and privileged access.
- Access certification processes and leading practices.
- Stakeholder engagement, including ability to connect business and IT stakeholders in a clear and efficient manner.
- Drive continuous improvement of workflows, procedures and technology related to Identity & Access Management to enhance risk and control, business coordination and overall efficiencies.
- Experience managing projects or programs.
- Ability to analyze problems and keen attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively (both oral and written) with high degree of comfort communicating with internal senior management.
- Ability to coordinate issues, findings and practices with colleagues across regions and/or divisions.
- Inquisitive and proactive in identifying risks and proposing solutions.
- Excellent team player – one who is able to prioritize in a fast moving, high pressure, constantly changing environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to exercise sound and balanced judgement.
- Strategic thinker, makes appropriate business decisions and gains cooperation of others.
- Experience mapping business processes including service improvements.
- Willing to work in flexi work timings.
JPMorgan Chase Recruitment 2021 Application Process :-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|||2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Register (Only BE/ BTech )||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Apply Other Jobs Below: