JPMorgan Chase & Co is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Software Engineer. Here is everything that you need to know about this opportunity!
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||As soon as possible|
- Academic qualification in computer science or STEM (science, technology, engineering or mathematics) related field or the foreign equivalent
- Experience working as a back-end software engineer (actively coding) and solid approach to writing unit-level tests using mocking frameworks, as well as automating component, integration and end-to-end tests
- Extensive experience with using a JVM language (Java/Scala/Kotlin, preferably Java 8+) and experience in automating deployment, releases, and testing in continuous integration, continuous delivery pipelines
- Understanding of security frameworks/standards, data streaming and messaging frameworks (Kafka, Spark, etc.), distributed tracing and monitoring (Zipkin, OpenTracing, Prometheus, ELK stack, Micrometer metrics, etc.), experience with containers (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Professional experience working in an agile, dynamic and customer-facing environment
- Understanding of distributed systems and cloud technologies (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.), dependency injection frameworks (Spring / SpringBoot, Guice, etc.), microservices architecture, RESTful APIs, web technologies, relational databases
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment and coach other team members on coding practices, design principles, and implementation patterns that lead to high-quality maintainable solutions.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, agile environment within a geographically distributed team and focus on promptly addressing customer needs
- Work within a diverse and inclusive team
- Technically curious, versatile and solution-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Identifies problems, proposes solutions, and suggests what’s best to focus on. Sees themselves as problem solvers. Contributes to the problem at hand, even when outside their area of speciality.
- Use domain modelling techniques to allow us to build best-in-class business products.
- Structure software so that it is easy to understand, test and evolve.
- Build solutions that avoid single points of failure, using scalable architectural patterns and keep us up to date by continuously updating our technologies and patterns.
- Develop secure code so that our customers and ourselves are protected from malicious actors.
- Promptly investigate and fix issues and ensure they do not resurface in the future, and make sure our releases happen with zero downtime for our end-users.
- Keep an eye on performance, making sure we use the right approach to identify and solve problems.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible.