Johnson Controls Recruitment 2021:-
Johnson Controls is hiring candidates for the role of Mechanical Engineer-II for Bangalore, India location. The complete details about Johnson Controls Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Company Name:- Johnson Controls
Job Position:- Mechanical Engineer-II
Job Location:– Pune, India
Experience Level:- 8+ years
Employment Type:- Full time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
The Senior Mechanical Engineer is a product development engineering role that will report to the Engineering Manager within Special Hazards R&D. You will be working / supporting for developing fire protection equipment for a variety of applications and industries. As a senior Mechanical Engineer, you will be working on the projects and follow a defined stage-gate process to develop innovative solutions for new or improved products. You will interface with many internal functional departments during product development.
- Analyzes product and equipment specifications to support decisions on initial design direction.
- Familiar with a variety of the Engineering concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Keeps abreast of the latest technology developments to ensure the company sees available opportunities for technical & Value improvements in products and services, and/or cost reductions.
- Keeps abreast of the company’s product offerings, within the area of involvement, to support decisions on initial design direction.
- Maintains a working knowledge of the company’s manufacturing operations, to understand the strengths and weaknesses of design concepts from the point of view of manufacturability within the company.
- Provides technical information concerning manufacturing and/or processing techniques, materials, properties, and process advantages and limitations which affect plant and product engineering planning.
- Confers with research personnel and other technical functions as required to clarify and resolve problems and develop designs.
- Maintains a working knowledge of general industry and specific agency approval requirements, to ensure compliance is maintained in designs.
- Prepares and directs others in the preparation of Complex 3D & 2D design layouts, detailed drawings, and specifications using CAD tool (Creo software).
- Develops and releases engineering changes, nonconformities.
- Plans, develops, conducts and oversees experimental test programs.
- Creative thinker, must be able to “think outside the box”.
- Performs all elements of the job in accordance with established procedures.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering with overall 8+ years’ of experience.
- Must have 4+ years’ experience in fire suppression product design and development.
- Knowledge of fire suppression products and applications.
- Knowledge of agency approvals for fire suppression products.
- Knowledge of Pressure Vessel Codes and Standards.
- Effective and professional communication with the ability to write detailed technical information.
- Has a mainly academic understanding of the fundamental principles of an engineering discipline (Mechanical, electrical, chemical, etc.). Gaining experience.
- Developing expertise in one or more technologies.
- Ability to learn the process, methods, and tools used within assigned area.
- Technical lead for narrowly scoped/small projects.
- Participates in process improvement efforts.
- Performs root cause analysis and corrective action on simplistic problems.
- Works under close supervision following defined processes to complete assignments.
- Has a positive impact on others.
Johnson Controls Recruitment 2021 Application Process :-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|||2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Register (Only BE/ BTech )||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Apply Other Jobs Below: