Johnson Controls Recruitment 2021:-
Johnson Controls is hiring candidates for the role of Mechanical Engineer-I for Bangalore, India location. The complete details about Johnson controls Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Company Name:- Johnson controls
Job Position:- Mechanical Engineer-I
Job Location:– Bangalore, India
Experience Level:- 4+ years
Employment Type:- Full time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
- The Mechanical Engineer Performs product engineering work requiring application of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria in carrying out a sequence of related mechanical engineering tasks.
- The Mechanical Engineer analyzes existing product designs and Develops product concepts and detailed designs, as directed; prototype generation and plans testing to international Standards; conducts design reviews; maintains records of design process in accordance with stage gate process, by performing the following duties directly or within team.
- Preparation of simple to medium 3D & 2D design layouts, detailed drawings, and specifications using CAD tool (Creo software).
- Learning Fire suppression products and applications and understands basic agency approval requirements, to ensure compliance is maintained in designs.
- Performs root cause analysis and corrective action on simplistic problems.
- Lead technically in small or narrowly scoped projects
- Learn & implement new features in our products based on customer requirements
- Plans, develops, conducts and oversees experimental test programs.
- Familiar with a variety of the Engineering concepts, practices, and procedures
- Understands stage gate process, methods, and tools used within assigned area.
- Participates in process improvement efforts.
- Identifies engineering changes and nonconformities in existing drawings based on project requirements
- Participate in Innovation/New Technology, NPD & Value Engineering Workshops and Project Activities
- Develop positive relationships with all stakeholders and assist them, as appropriate, with issues or concerns to satisfactory resolution.
- Creative thinker, must be able to “think outside the box”.
- Performs all elements of the job in accordance with established procedures.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Manufacturing.
- 4+ years’ overall experience in the field of mechanical engineering.
- Fire suppression product design and development will be a plus
- Must have expertise in using Creo, Creo-Simulation and Microsoft Office applications.
- Prior experience working with a multi-national company.
- Knowledge of FEA.
- Understanding of Stage gate process and tools such as DFMEA, DVP&R, DOE, risk analysis.
- Ability for occasional travel.
- Proficiency of MSOffice, PTC Creo and Windchill.
Johnson Controls Recruitment 2021 Application Process :-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|||2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Register (Only BE/ BTech )||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Apply Other Jobs Below: