Intel Off Campus Drive 2021:-
Intel is hiring candidates for the role of Windows Software Engineer for Bangalore location in India The complete details about Intel Off campus Drive 2021 is as follows.
Company Name:- Intel
Job Position:- Windows Software Engineer
Job Location:– Bangalore
Employment Type:- Full time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
Creates, defines and develops system validation environment and test suites. Uses and applies emulation and platform level tools and techniques to ensure performance to spec. Responsible for the development of methodologies, execution of validation plans, and debug of failures. Requires broad understanding of multiple system areas and requires interfaces with Architecture, Design, and Pre-silicon Validation teams in improving post silicon test content and providing feedback for future features.
- The Client Computing Group (CCG) is responsible for driving business strategy and product development for Intel’s PC products and platforms, spanning form factors such as notebooks, desktops, 2 in 1s, all in ones.
- Working with our partners across the industry, we intend to continue to advance PC experiences to deliver the real-world performance people demand.
- As the largest business unit at Intel, CCG is investing more heavily in the PC, ramping its capabilities even more aggressively, and designing the PC experience even more deliberately, including delivering a predictable cadence of leadership products.
- As a result, we are able to fuel innovation across Intel, providing an important source of IP and scale, as well as help the company deliver on its purpose of enriching the lives of every person on earth.
- This job is reserved for the person who is always passionate to putting new technology into practice in the fastest manner, exploring all possible alternatives for better solution, and pursuing constant improvement on test efficiency and coverage.
- Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant technology with 6-8 year of applicable industrial experience.
- Additional qualifications include: Solid experience in Software Validation and Platform debug including source control, code quality automation scanning, bug scrub, feature testing and product release
- Good understanding on Windows KMD/UMD drivers validation and WHQL certifications Good understanding of: Operating System, Windows Driver and Windows Machine Learning Good understanding of Windows Drivers with hands-on validation and platform debug experience. Understanding the new emerging workloads for GPGPU such as Machine Learning, Deep Learning/DNN on VPU, Computer Vision is a major plus.
- Strong ability to work with ambiguity, flexible in approach, creative in problem solving Proven ability to work across organizational, functional and cultural boundaries Risk taking to explore new possibilities for improvement and innovation. Familiarity with neural networks, deep learning concepts and/or prior experience in working with deep learning tools/frameworks would be a major advantage Experience with Windows driver debugging with WinDbg is a major plus.
Intel Off Campus Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply Other Jobs Below: