Infosys is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Technical Process Executive. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Technical Process Executive|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- The candidates should possess Any graduation.
- Customer Service->CS->Service Desk-> Voice->Chats->email Chats
- Customer Service->Technical Service Desk
- Customer Service->Regular Customer Service
- Provide 1st level of technical support, service restoration, fulfillment of service requests and advice to users ensuring the maximum availability, performance and utilization of knowledge and information systems.
- Follow a systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to problem-solving to meet set standards and agreed procedures. Executes transactions as per prescribed timelines.
- Communicate at all levels
- Basic knowledge of OS (Windows XP-10), Browsers, MS Office suite
- Basic knowledge of Software, antivirus and peripherals installations
- Ability to work across organizational and professional boundaries
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of interpersonal skills, including active listening and understanding • Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize workloads.
- Work to tight deadlines/service levels
- Business etiquette
- Broad knowledge of IT products, services and terminology
Technical and Professional Responsibilities:
- To deliver a first-line support service via the Service Desk, receiving incidents and service requests from various routes including telephone, web tickets, chat and e-mail.
- Offering advice to end users on all IT-related areas. This will include working as part of a team, in order to share knowledge and work together to increase performance standards.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: