Informatica Recruitment 2021
Informatica is hiring candidates for the role of Product Specialist for Bangalore Location in India The complete details about Informatica Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Company Name:- Informatica
Job Position:- Product Specialist
Job Location:– Bangalore
Experience: 3-5 years
Employment Type:- Full time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
Job Description for Informatica Recruitment 2021:
We are looking for a Product Specialist, with a proven record of accomplishment in technical field to join our Advanced Support team.
As an employee with Informatica, You will be part of a strong team of knowledgeable and committed technical specialists and connected onto the worldwide Informatica technical pool. Thriving in a fast-paced and complex Informatica environment, you’ll work with the flag ship product Power Center customers and solve their complex technical problems, related to the product and its connectors, adaptors associated ecosystem, database, OS, Network etc. On the job training and on-going learning and development are a key part of why our professionals are widely respected and are treated as world number one in technical support arena.
Job Responsibilities for Informatica Recruitment 2021:
This key individual will serve as Product Specialist for both internal and external customers. This position will also work closely with internal development and support staff to solve technical product problems and provide third line support. Primary responsibilities involve troubleshooting complex technical problems, proposing probable fixes and working with the customer and Informatica development to resolve technical roadblocks. Will also facilitate, drive and support the customers’ implementation process, working closely with our customers’ implementation teams and Informatica technical support. Additionally, this individual will manage communications to customers at all levels to maintain positive relationships.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage customer support technical issues daily, including verifying issues, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue where possible.
- Provide technical support to partners, sales engineers and post-sales consultants via telephone, email and the web.
- Reproduce product behaviors to determine the problem root-cause(s), issue work-arounds and solutions.
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance and Engineering teams to support in identifying, reporting and resolving product defects.
- Author, edit, publish and maintain an on-line knowledge base of known issues/solutions.
- Provide regular reports for management that measure the effectiveness of the technical support function
Job Requirements for Informatica Recruitment 2021:
- A BS/MS in Computer Science or related technical field,
- 3-5 years of industry experience in Java/C/C++ environment or enterprise software sustenance/support.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, strong debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Good aptitude in multi-threading and concurrency concepts.
- General operational expertise such as good understanding of system’s capacity, bottlenecks, basics of memory, CPU, OS, storage, and networks.
- Ability to write programs in Java/C/C++
- Good knowledge of database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Excellent grasp of relational database management theory and practice.
- Good knowledge of Linux /Unix
- Hands on experience on Linux/Unix scripting
- Constructively work together as a team, sharing ideas and resources
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to work under own initiative and respond to peaks in demand
Informatica Recruitment 2021 Application Process :-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|||2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Register (Only BE/ BTech )||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Apply Other Jobs Below: