Infor is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Software Engineer – Associate. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Software Engineer – Associate|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
An undergraduate or Master’s degree in Computer Science or an equivalent experience.
- Understanding of SOAP/Restful APIs
- Experience with API testing using tools like Postman/Ready API.
- Ability to quickly grasp concepts, analyze problems and provide innovative solutions.
- Understanding of JIRA
- Basic understanding of Databases (MSSQL/MYSQL/POSTGRESQL)
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools like Splunk, sumo logic or equivalent.
- Working experience in AWS
- Technical troubleshooting of the Customer-reported issues for the Infor OS API Gateway.
- Collaborate with the Development team to understand the functionality/issue background when needed.
- Assist the Development team with the deployments of the software in DEV environments.
- Set up and monitor performance metrics for the production workloads.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: