Infor is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Quality Assurance Analyst. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Quality Assurance Analyst|
|Last Date||Apply as soon as possible|
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science (Preferred) or any other branch, primarily be technically enabled to fit into the role.
- Strong experience in QA, Automation & STLC processes like Agile, waterfall model etc..
- Excellent Soft Skills are necessary (Communication – via verbal, email, phone, live meeting etc.)
- Good testing knowledge is absolutely necessary. Passionate about testing and Quality.
- Strong team player, Should be able to work independently and in teams seamlessly.
- Strong Analytical, Aptitude and Logical thought process.
- Candidates with reputed QA/testing Certificates
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and quick debugging, Basic programming knowledge is a sound resume,
- Zeal to learn new Testing methodologies & keep up-to-date with the latest in the field.
- Good knowledge/experience in QA processes like Agile, waterfall model etc..
- Responsible for Quality Assurance of Feature enhancements, Production cases, and regression testing for our SCM product suites – NTV/NTM/T2V.
- Strong functional testing skills for WEB applications testing, exposure to HTML, REST API, and good SQL skill is a must, simple programming abilities for white box testing will be a bonus.
- Understand the SCM Domain, Analyze the Requirements, Design documents and execute the test case & test plans, Engage with all necessary teams for best quality deliverables and Superior customer satisfaction.
- Execute the automation suite in RCT and feature phase to provide 100% coverage and also contribute to automation scripting of new test cases
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: