Ikea Recruitment 2021:-
Ikea is hiring candidates for the role of System Engineer – SAP Basis Infrastructure for Bangalore location in India The complete details about Ikea Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Company Name:- Ikea
Job Position:- System Engineer – SAP Basis Infrastructure
Job Location:– Bangalore
Experience:- 10 years
Employment Type:- Full time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
- We believe that you are passionate about fulfilling new needs and delivering outcome to our business stakeholders as well as technology service operations. You appreciate the mix of strategic thinking and turning architecture trends and requirements into practice. You get motivated to keep learning and to forget the obsolete and to work agile and being open to the change. In addition, you are energized by working both independently and interdependently and cross functions. Last but not least you share and live the IKEA culture and values.
- For this role we believe you have, Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other related area. Demonstrable experience in working in an Agile or DevOps working set-up. At least 10 years of SAP focused infrastructure experience with minimum 2 years of SAP in public cloud experience – Microsoft Azure. Experience in complex global SAP infrastructure setup. Strong business acumen and a strategic & commercial mind-set. Experience working with various technology platforms Experience working with and understanding the needs of business. Good written and verbal English communication skills. Strong leadership skills, technical knowledge, and the ability to write quality level in order to communicate findings and recommendations
Accountable for the technical delivery within our digital organisation. Responsible for the management of technical operations on SAP MDM/MDG module and providing technical support and leadership. Including establishing standards and requirements, evaluating and directing enhancements, and implementing solutions to support the different business requirements.
- SAP BASIS architecture in a complex environment with S4/HANA, Ariba, Concur, SAP business warehouse, Analytics cloud – IaaS, PaaS and SaaS components within the SAP landscape.
- SAP Technical Architecture across modules – SAP S4/HANA 1809/1909 is required, SAP Ariba, Concur, SAP Business warehouse (BW), SAP PI/PO, CPI integration stack and SAP analytics cloud with SAP SOLMAN application lifecycle management (ALM).
- Understanding of SAP landscape monitoring and best practices using SAP SOLMAN and other solutions.
- SAP workload on public Cloud – Microsoft Azure and related infrastructure configurations along with understanding of tools like Ansible, LaMa is desirable.
- Performing data analysis to understand the environment (e.g., volumes, cost, etc.) and recommend appropriate actions to our SI/Support partners
- Security best practices pertaining to SAP specific infrastructure – compute, storage and network configurations
- Should have good understanding in High availability architecture, backup, disaster recovery configurations and options.
- Knowledge of underlying SAP infrastructure, sizing, operating system requirements, patching etc.
- Performance tuning and recommendations for optimal SAP operations
- Solution architecture experience for recommending SAP roadmap. Fiori applications setup experience desirable.
- Automation in SAP-Basis areas for configuration management, release management, testing etc.
- At least 10 years of SAP focused infrastructure experience with minimum 2 years of SAP in public cloud experience – Microsoft Azure. Past experience in complex global SAP infrastructure setup.
- Ability and experience in participating in change advisory boards (CABs) , support release management, change management, evaluating design decisions and change decisions with impact analysis on SAP landscape. Appreciation of Agile /dev-sec-ops and ITIL methodologies.
- Knowledge of engineering practices including Agile, DevOps, automation, with knowledge and experience of using industry standard toolsets and collaboration tools.
- Knowledge of IKEAs corporate identity, core values and vision of creating a better everyday life for the many people (refer to the IKEA website for more details)
Ikea Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply Other Jobs Below: