IBM is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the Software Support role. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Software Support|
|Experience||1 – 2 years|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Pune, and Hyderabad|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- Basic Graduation from a reputed college
- 1-2 years of C programming experience
- 1-2 years of UNIX or Windows experience (especially system internals)
- 1-2 years of database experience with Oracle or Db2 or MS SQL Server
- 1-2 years of Java programming experience (for the Java client)
- 1-2 years of Microsoft ASP experience (for IDM Desktop)
- Experience with building product software
- Provide Customer Support for ECM Software products; troubleshooting, problem determination, Log, trace, and other software diagnostic analysis, defect fix development and testing, incident management, and Customer communication.
- L3 Support Engineers debug reported problems, design, develop, and unit test code fixes.
- They use programming languages in which the product has been written; have an in-depth understanding of the environment to test the code fix; and understand and articulate the impact on other components in the product.
- They may support L2 Service Specialists in performing problem determination and analysis on client systems.
- Depending on the severity level of a problem, they may work directly with clients through conference calls or onsite visits. They provide client insight and feedback regarding the client environment to the development organization responsible for existing and new product development.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: