IBM is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Research Intern. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Research Intern|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- B.E./B.Tech, Dual degree
- M.E. / M.Tech
- Excellent coding skills in Java/Python, Data Structures, Algorithms, Problem Solving, and AI/ML fundamentals (supervised and unsupervised learning, classification, regression, neural networks, clustering etc.)
- AI libraries/frameworks such as TensorFlow/PyTorch, Jupyter notebooks, Deep learning fundamentals, Data Manipulation and Analysis for large data, tools (pandas, NumPy), linear algebra, probability, statistics, Git, Containerization (Docker/Kubernetes/ Openshift)
- The Summer Internship Program is one of the major activities under the University Relation Program. IBM Research India offers Summer Internship to the bright students of leading technical Universities in India.
- IBM Research India provides industry experience and world-class technologies to these students to show their talent. During internship students work on current projects happening in the lab, and they solve problems with the help of their mentors.
- The idea is to give industry experience to the students and look for future employees.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: