IBM is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Frontend Developer. Here is everything that you need to know about this opportunity!
|Job Role||Frontend Developer|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- 1+ years of experience developing and shipping software products and applications
- CSS preprocessors (Sass, Less, Stylus)
- ReactJS, Web Components, Typescript
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- front-end development best practices
- Mobile-first, content-driven responsive design and development
- Familiarity with design systems
- Experience using Agile Scrum methodology
- Building accessible and localized user interfaces
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GitHub
- A strong interest in design/front-end development
- Able to work in A Global Team / Good communication in English.
- The Carbon Design System team is looking for Front-End Web Developers to become part of the team responsible for delivering Carbon’s core system to IBM.
- In this role, you will be developing in the heart of the Carbon ecosystem leveraging the latest front-end development methodologies, tools, and techniques.
- You will be instrumental in bringing industry-defining software products, cloud services, and web applications to users worldwide and making a global impact by delivering innovative user experiences.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: